Thursday, August 13, 2009

A New Idea

Well, Warped Tour is coming up, and I have an... idea. I am going backstage, which will help. I'm going to *TRY* to get some musicians there to help me out with this. I'm going to "interview" a bunch of people, friends of mine, teenagers, random people at the mall even! maybe... But I'm going to get a variety of people to tell me their thoughts on Art, and I'm going to blog about them. I want to see if some of my favorite artists will do that at Warped, and the backstage pass will help a LOT! I am also going to try to enlist the help of an artist I met last year. He's a great guy, his art is amazing! His name is Dan May, and he has a show coming up! Hopefully I'll get to ask him some questions while he's down! If not, I can try to contact via facebook or something. So, my question is this... If I have any readers, what do y'all think? I mean, it's not... It's probably not the best idea, but it's one that I want to follow through with! When I get enough people, I'm going to compare. Teenagers against Adults, Musicians against Painter(s), maybe even as far as friends against pros! But it's still in the works. I don't know how I'm going to pull it off... Ideas? I'm thinking a tape recorder and some paper... But that may not work. Video? It all depends. I'm off to bed for now! More on Art and it's Death later! ;)


Ciao for now!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment