Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Death of Art 11

This is gonna be kinda odd, but oh well. It is music related. I was in the car with my cousin the other day and I got to thinking. I think I've decided most people fall into two catagories when it comes to music: melody/harmony or beat/rythm. Someone can be both, more of one then another, or just one. Like... I'm a melody/harmony person with beat/rythm tendencies, and my cousin is a big beat/rythm kinda guy. that's not to say he doesn't like melody/harmony, but he prefers beats. I don't know, maybe that's just me looking at something in an odd way. It kinda works out, but what do you guys think? Anyone notice this, or have anything that disproves it?




"If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law." Henry David Thoreau

"... That whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it." The Declaration of Indepedence

No comments:

Post a Comment